Saturday, March 2, 2013

3 Days Left!!

There are but 3 precious days until University is released. Uh oh, something about that sounds familiar. Anyways, to make up for the lost Seasons stream, there will be a proper stream to introduce the University gameplay as soon as I get my copy in the mail.

I won't say too much yet but we'll be seeing some new traits, new careers and new looks for some of the characters. Majors (for the most part) have been decided amongst the characters (6 characters, 6 majors, one each). University terms are one sim week long, unless I opt to do two (two sim weeks). One term would be easier to digest  in one sitting, so I'll still do two (to extend gameplay) but they'll be split up into two separate episodes. Also, since there are 6 characters, I'll only be sending  3 characters per term.

No comments:

Post a Comment