Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Is that a pro bar in the pool?

Take a look at this screenshot from over at iSims. A couple of people have said that they spied not only some new outfits and hairstyles (although a couple of them may be from the base game) only a pool bar, but a little something about it.

If you look closely enough, you can see what looks like an NPC standing behind the bar, partially obscured by the column. There's also a stir stick, like those seen on the professional bars from LN, which I've been wanting to see make their comeback for some time now!

Courtesy of alexspoom13
  


The trailer doesn't come out until tomorrow, with the live broadcast happening on the 16th, but I'm hoping to at least see this confirmed. Who knows? Maybe the introduction of resorts will also bring us some new kinds of elevators if pool bars have indeed returned? Although if they have, I'm hoping they take the chance to include some updates. A few people on the forums have noted that it can be tough to get a bar to spawn an NPC, or maybe some extra options for all bars. Personally I don't care so long as we get more pro bar designs!


Also, I'm not sure but does this guy have a ponytail? I've kinda been hoping for more variations of ponytails for guys since I don't know, THE BASE GAME!?! I'm kinda hoping it's not one of those ones where one loose strand is swept up to one side, although if we get one like that it wouldn't be SO bad. I know, I'm being picky, but I've had this image of my dream hairstyle for guys (plus I tend to make sim versions of original characters and there are a couple of people I draw with a hairstyle like that).


No comments:

Post a Comment