Wednesday, April 24, 2013

E3 2013

This year's E3 will be taking place from June 11th through to the 13th at the LA convention centre, and there'll be alot to look forward to. Sony just launched the PS4 (aka the PS3.5), and Nintendo is supposed to announce the next super smash bros and Zelda games at the event. A couple of years ago I wouldn't have payed too much attention to EA's broadcast, since they seem to go heavy on the sports and first person shooters. Yawn!

I'll admit that I've played (and enjoyed) a few FPS games but they really have to have character. I don't particularly enjoy being thrown into a warzone that feels even remotely close to real life. That's why Halo, Portal, Half Life, TF2 and Bioshock appeal to me so much. I was saving myself for the next super smash bros but Bioshock Infinite on the Wii U has me just about sold.

Anyway, TS4 speculation is on the rise. Being one of the fans who still believes TS3 has some life left in it, I don't like how common TS4 topics are becoming. Let's face it guys, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. It's not like I want to silence the opposition but I wish they'd be more careful about TS4 topics. I know people are excited about the things we could get (some of them we can't get in TS3 like unwrapped burritos) but is it really worth having them see 'TS4' trending and rushing to get it done? Think about it.

/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment